Wednesday, 17 October 2007
It's been a long time since I've updated my blog!
I'm already in my 4th week of school! Omg, time passes so fast. Another 3 more weeks to Exams! Then a 2 week holiday for Christmas. I'm so looking forward to that! But I have so many submissions next week! I'm gonna die die die!!!!
So much to do so little time. Trainings, Training and MORE Trainings! Projects and organising wakeboarding introcourse too! I'm being smothered):
At least there's my darling Keith! Hahahas....
CLAUDS
U'll always be my bestest friend and nothing can change that(:
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D